Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Really Did Fly Here

Flight delays, bad weather and my bags were searched-all before I even left Huntsville. It was a shaky start and then I saw our plane-you know when we were WALKING across the runway to climb in. I had my moments at the beginning but a mere 21 hours later, I was a pro( well, at least by then I figured out how to take my medicine.) In Tokyo, I actually looked out the window very briefly! Because of our flight delays, we ended up not having a wait in Tokyo and just went from one plane to the next. Then we landed in Beijing and I was expecting just masses of people there but there were less people than you would see at Kenner on our game weekends. But I really am here finally!

Mary Louise

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mary Louise,

I am so proud of you! I know it was tough, but you did it. Paul William will be so proud of you too one day when he hears the story of how you gathered all your courage up to come and get him. Enjoy every minute of it!

Love,
Anne

Buffi Young said...

Mary Louise,
I am SO there with you on the flight. It is the ONE thing that I am more nervous about than anything. Knowing that you made it fine...and still feel good about it makes me feel good too! Any tips on the flight would be very much appreciated!!! We're checking your blog daily and can't wait to see you guys with Paul William!!!We're so excited for you! Have a great time in Bejing!
Love Buffi

Sonya said...

YOU DID IT Mary Louise!!!
Now, have fun touring Beijing and hurry home with Paul William!!!

Sonya

April said...

Hey Guys! So thrilled to be following your journey! Mary Louise, I am so proud of you! I am enjoying reading your postings, and I can't wait to see the first pictures of the complete Ogle family!
Be safe and enjoy every second! Counting down to Paul William with you! Love you guys!

April Betterton