Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tomorrow is the day!!

Tomorrow is the day!! Mom has already said she probably won't sleep tonight and I am starting to actually get a little nervous myself. I think it will be a very exciting day tomorrow but maybe a little difficult to get adjusted to, but I am sure we can handle it all quite well. As long as my mom doesn't cry everytime the baby does it won't be so bad, but if she does it's going to be a LONG day. Haha. I think she will do fine though and we are all looking forward to it!!!!

Greg Jr.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Greg,

You may want to carry a lot of tissue because I know there will be lots of tears!

Love,
Mrs. Werling

Unknown said...

You are all in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Anna (FMC ML)

Sonya said...

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!


Sonya

Tricia said...

Hey!

I'm so excited for you guys! Prayers for tomorrow. I just know that Paul William will feel all the love that you have to offer. He WILL grieve but that just means that he is able to attach. I can't wait to read about tomorrow and see some pictures. Good luck!

Tricia Thompson